House for Sale
Value Packed Coastal Home
Property ID 1861882Situated within earshot of the beach, this 'Value Packed" property is set in the quiet and friendly Coral Cove, perfect for families and retirees. With amazing waterfront walkways that wind for miles and only chip and putt from the Championship Coral Cove Golf Course. A short 15 minute commute to the many great schools, shops and 3 hospitals that Bundaberg has to offer.
Offering four generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes - main with ensuite and walk-in robe, this property is well suited for the family. The ensuite is spacious and offers a shower, toilet and large vanity. The main bathroom is similarly styled and offers a bath and separate shower.
The spacious walk through kitchen has been well-kept and offers plenty of storage and a functional layout. The home offers two separate lounge rooms, the first has high raked ceilings, ceiling fan and would make for a perfect games or family room. The second lounge room is situated adjoining to the dining room and is spacious with a ceiling fan.
This home is well maintained, elevated and westerly facing with quality new built homes surrounding. Situated on a generous 1,002m2 allotment, this property has a beautiful front porch, room for side access with some clearing, a large three bay shed as well as two bays attached, totalling five car accommodation and little to no work required.
* Four generous bedrooms with built in robes - main with ensuite and walk in robe
* Two bathrooms, both modern and well looked after
* Spacious walk through kitchen with heaps of storage
* Two large, separate lounge areas with high raked ceilings
* Well maintained and westerly facing home with new built homes surrounding
* Elevated 1,002m2 allotment
* Large three bay shed + double attached garage
* Family friendly neighbourhood within earshot of the beach
* Current rental return $330 per week
For the most up to date and reliable information regarding this wonderful property, contact exclusive listing agent Driss Doukari on 0410 516 309.