House for Sale
Family Size Home on 4500m²
Property ID 1789357When circumstances change and the owner decides to urgently sell... Is this the buy of the year?
Located in the leafy small acreage estate of Tantitha and only minutes from Bundaberg CBD, shops and facilities. This charming 4-bedroom brick home is nestled on a private 4500m2 block surrounded by established trees and gardens. It offers great size bedrooms, large living and kitchen, plus a huge shed and fantastic outdoor entertainment area ideal for any growing family.
Upon entry you will immediately love the size and feel of the home and how it welcomes you. With extra high 9-foot ceilings throughout the home is very comfortable and offers plenty of space and potential. The large kitchen offers a 900mm gas cook top and exceptional storage.
The master bedroom is massive! Nearly 12 metres in length this space includes a walk in robe, ensuite and large office/study, as well as a private enclosed outdoor sitting area. Built in 1988, the home has a brilliant layout and would suit most buyers, especially families with children.
The home at a glance:
* Master Bedroom with WIR, Ensuite, Private study & enclosed outdoor retreat + AC
* Additional bedrooms with BIR
* High 9-foot ceilings with large living area + AC
* Large Kitchen with combined dining, great storage includes Gas Cooktop
* Main Bathroom offers shower over Corner Spa Bath
* BBQ & Outdoor Entertainment area
* Massive 12m x 7m with power
* On Town Water + Bore Water
* 4500m2 Leafy Block
* Solar Hot water system
* Huge Laundry with plenty of storage
* Security windows
* Currently leased $360 Per Week
* Close to transport, shopping facilities and schools, School bus collection at front gate
For your opportunity to purchase this incredibly priced home nestled in the quiet leafy suburb of Gooburrum (Tantitha Estate) beautifully located and best known for its quiet acreage lifestyle.
Bundaberg is a 45 Minute flight from Brisbane Airport or a 4 hour drive. There are many great schools as well as CQ University to attend as well as 3 hospitals and numerous shopping centres and sporting facilities.
Best of all Bundaberg is considered as one of the most affordable cities to live in.
Contact Exclusive listing agent Driss Doukari on 0410516309 for further details and inspection times.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.