House for Sale
Quality Family Home on a Private 4,447m²!
Property ID 1837313Take the time to inspect this private family home with an incredible amount of features on offer! The property is located in tightly held Tantitha Estate; this beautiful home is positioned only 5km from Gooburrum Primary School, 6km to Bundaberg North Primary and High Schools, and no more than 10 minutes to the Bundaberg CBD.
This home offers three generously sized bedrooms with air-conditioning, built in robes - master bedroom with spacious walk-in robe and ensuite. The home also offers a large home office/library. The main bathroom is spacious in size and modern with a large bath, separate shower and separate toilet. The ensuite is also spacious, modern and offers a shower and toilet.
There are two lounge areas, the first is tiled, open, full of natural light and adjoins the kitchen making this home perfect for entertaining. The second lounge room is carpeted and would be perfect for a formal lounge. Extravagant' could be a word to describe the beautiful and modern kitchen, functionally designed, quality appliances and plenty of storage to impress even the fussiest of cooks.
At the rear of the home you will find a full length hardwood deck, large fully fenced pool with paved area surrounding as well as decking and an undercover barbeque area making this home an entertainers delight. There is also a triple bay carport at the front of the home, and at the rear, an added two bay high clearance shed with an extra third bay for a workshop.
Situated on a 4,447m2 allotment with beautiful sub-tropical gardens, this home is well suited for the family looking for space and privacy with the convenience of being on town water and just a short drive to all amenities.
At a Glance:
• Three bedrooms with A/C & built in robes - Master with walk-in robe & ensuite
• Extra study nook, perfect for a home office/library
• Two immaculate & modern bathrooms
• Spacious lounge & dining areas with A/C
• Massive impeccable kitchen - with 2 fridge spaces & 2 ovens
• Hardwood decking at the rear
• Pool with undercover barbeque area
• Triple bay carport
• High clearance two bay shed with a third bay for workshop
• Private 4,447m2 allotment with beautiful sub-tropical gardens
• Town water + Septic + Registered Bore
• Close to all amenities in quiet estate
For the most accurate and reliable information about this stunning property, contact Exclusive Listing Agent Driss Doukari on 0410 516 309.