House for Sale
Immaculate Two-Storey Family Home - Great Entertainer!
Property ID 2016999Located just on the fringe of the Bundaberg City, 9 Bartholdt Dr offers the best of both worlds, a rural setting and less than five minutes to town. This beautiful polished home is only a short commute to the CQUniversity, Bundaberg Airport, Stockland Shopping centre, Bundaberg CBD and three hospitals that Bundaberg has to offer.
This property offers four large bedrooms + office, with air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout and two bedrooms with built-in robes. Master bedroom has a large dressing room with extra storage, three-way access with the upstairs bathroom close by and direct access to the large front verandah. The upstairs bathroom is immaculate with a large shower over spa bath, linen cupboard, basin and the toilet is separate. The downstairs bathroom offers a large shower, toilet and vanity.
The main living area is upstairs however there is a second living downstairs and large entry way, perfect for kids lounge room or entertaining. The open plan living area upstairs has air conditioning and flows out to the front verandah as well as conveniently adjoins the kitchen with enough space in the dining area for a large family table. Freshly updated with plenty of space, storage, functionality, breakfast bar, and quality appliances, the kitchen is sure to impress!
Situated on a fully fenced and manicured 2,628m2 allotment, with parkland-like surrounds, this property also offers automatic gates, a large deck for entertaining, solar hot water, laundry located in the two car garage with internal access as well as a powered four-bay shed.
Features include, but not limited to:
• Four genuine large bedrooms + spacious office downstairs
• Two bedrooms upstairs and two downstairs with built-in robes - all with ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with large dressing room and three-way access
• Upstairs bathroom with shower over spa bath and separate toilet
• Downstairs bathroom with toilet and large shower
• Open plan living area upstairs with combined dining and lounge opening to verandah
• Large kitchen adjoining dining room with breakfast bar and quality appliances
• Second living area downstairs with tiles throughout
• Fully fenced 2,628m2 allotment with parkland-like surrounds
• Automatic gates and roller doors
• Solar hot water
• Combined laundry with two car garage plus four bay powered shed
Contact exclusive listing agent Driss Doukari on 0410 516 309 for the most accurate information on this stunning property.