Potential High Return Investment or Great Starter Home!
Property ID 1994009Positioned in popular Bundaberg East, this property is within walking distance to St. Luke's Anglican school, Bundaberg East primary school, and just a short commute to the hummock, Bargara beach and the Bundaberg CBD.
This property features two carpeted bedrooms with built in robes, plenty of storage and ceiling fans.
The kitchen has been updated and offers a functional layout along with heaps of storage, large fridge space and quality appliances. The home offers a generous combined kitchen and dining area, along with an adjacent spacious lounge area, this home is perfect for any small family.
The bathroom offers a large corner bathtub with a shower, vanity and toilet. Situated on a fully fenced 701m2 allotment, the property has double gate side access, as well as a single bay colourbond shed. Priced appropriately, the owner is open and ready for offers!
* Two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Updated kitchen with a functional layout and plenty of storage
* Kitchen, dining and hallways have neutral tiles throughout
* Spacious carpeted lounge room
* Well positioned, close to all amenities
* Fully fenced 701m2 allotment
* Single bay colourbond shed
* Expected Rental return $250 -$270 pw
For to most accurate and up to date information about this fantastic property, contact Exclusive
Listing Agent Driss Doukari today on 0410 516 309.