House for Auction
Immaculate Queenslander - Under Instructions to Sell!
Property ID 1902477THIS PROPERTY IS TO BE SOLD VIA PUBLIC AUCTION ON THE 24TH NOVEMBER @ 11AM.
Owners circumstances dictate immediate sale of their beloved home.
Incredibly sought-after and very rarely available, this stunning early 1900's home exemplifies period Queensland architecture and provides an astute buyer with a rare opportunity to secure one of the finest homes Bundaberg has to offer.
Situated on a massive 2436sqm parcel of blue chip Bundaberg land, this elevated corner block position is one not to be missed. With expansive verandas, intricate fretwork and manicured garden present a striking entrance to the home's grand interior, characterised by towering ceilings, stained glass windows, polished floors and elaborate architraves.
Recently renovated and designed for the culinary enthusiast and the entertainers, the gourmet kitchen offers gas cooking, a butlers pantry and stone bench tops. A huge timber decking with built in BBQ kitchen, large spacious living areas, promises a harmonious family existence and relaxed entertaining.
This incredible family home offers, but is not limited to;
* 2436sqm corner block allotment with city views
* Grand five bedroom home (2 bedrooms on lower level)
* Multiple living spaces with study room
* Polished hardwood floors throughout
* Decorative high ceilings with an abundance of natural light
* Gourmet quality kitchen with gas cooking and European appliances
* Lower level offer full kitchen, laundry and bathroom
* Wonderful wide veranda for entertaining
* Inground swimming pool
* Hardwood construction, elevated, great for the Queensland climate
* Fully-fenced and secure + 4 car accommodation
* Low maintenance gardens serviced with remote gates
* Lock-up garage with storage
* Walk to St Patricks Primary, Bundaberg State High, Public & Private Hospitals, Hinkler Shopping centre and the Bundaberg Multiplex.
Auction to be held onsite, 24th November 2018 at 11:00am with all serious pre-auction interest to be submitted in writing.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.